• Call Us! 713-572-0809

Need to get authorization to use a copyrighted work or art, literature, or music? Going to republish a photograph or portion of an author’s book or news article or use an artist’s song on a movie soundtrack or TV show?

We’ll help secure the license grant of the intellectual property owner so you can use it legally.
Trust the expertise of O’Kehie & Associates,Attorneys and International Legal Consultants’ commercial lawyers to help you do just that! Enlist their services today — contact us!