• Call Us! 713-572-0809

There are multiple ways to get U.S. citizenship. One could be through the naturalization process. Another could be citizenship through your U.S. citizen parents. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.

Our immigrant lawyers are ready to give a hand in ensuring you or your child can file for U.S. citizenship on or before the time or age requirement.

Have always dreamed of becoming a U.S. citizen or aiming to become one? O’Kehie & Associates, Attorneys and International Legal Consultants can help! We pride ourselves on guiding you through your legal needs. If you have any questions, please contact us now!