• Call Us! 713-572-0809

A Fiancé Visa, otherwise known as a K-1 Visa, permits engaged partners of U.S. citizens to enter the United States. Prior to obtaining this visa, both you and your fiancé should intend to get married no more than 90 days later. After marriage, the foreign fiancé may apply for a marriage green card in the U.S.

Applying for this type of visa is a good option should the U.S. citizen fiancé cannot travel to another country to get married. And overall, the process usually takes 12-15 months and will take several steps for completion.

If you are planning to get a fiancé visa, O’Kehie & Associates, Attorneys and International Legal Consultants can help you. We pride ourselves on guiding you through your legal needs.

If you have any questions, please contact us now!