• Call Us! 713-572-0809

Apply for and be granted a permanent visa (or green cards) and be able to remain indefinitely in the United States!

Our immigrant lawyers can help you and your family qualify for green cards. They’ll help secure everything that needs to be accounted for, including your application to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Planning for a permanent residence in the United States? O’Kehie & Associates, Attorneys and International Legal Consultants can help! We pride ourselves on guiding you through your legal needs. If you have any questions, please contact us now!