• Call Us! 713-572-0809

Are you seeking to enter the United States to work for any religious capacities temporarily? We can help you obtain your much-needed visa!

You can rely on our immigration lawyers from your filing to ensuring you comply with the attachment documents for the visa application. Enlist their help today!

If you are planning to get a Religious Worker Visa, O’Kehie & Associates, Attorneys and International Legal Consultants can help you. We pride ourselves on guiding you through your legal needs. If you have any questions, please contact us now!